“To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable.”

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So, as most people know, I'm a music freak. And, I'm absolutely obsessed with Taylor Swift.

Today, I am posting the pictures from her wax figure unveiling. :) Let me know what you think of them, I'd like to hear! <3




So, that's the wax figure. I'm not really sure what I think of it. :-)

*Coming soon- My personal "review" of Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now. I'll talk about each song, and why I like it. And maybe post my favorite lyrics from each song, and the hidden messages. Because, the messages are my absolute favorite thing to do when I get Taylor's albums. <3

Xoxo, Natasha

2 comments:

  1. i say - - the wax figure looks alright. its kinda creepy yet not..haha. but post up the hidden message in the songs for me! i had no clue bout John Mayer til the album came out! - im so behind -__-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I think the head on the wax figure is a little weird. Not TSwift. Haha! :) And okay, I'll definitely post the hidden messages! :D It's okay that you're behind! :P I probably won't post the album thing until this weekend though! <3

    ReplyDelete