“To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable.”

Monday, October 25, 2010

My very first post is going to be about my career choice(s).

My plans as of right now, are to be a fashion stylist. And maybe minor in photography. I've began to realize, that I have always loved fashion, I just didn't know what I wanted to do in the industry. At first, I wanted to be a model (haha!) but I'm way too short! And then I was thinking I could be a fashion journalist. But, let's be honest, I'm not the best writer, so I don't think that would go to well. So, I've settled on being a fashion stylist. I love putting outfits together in my head when I'm looking at clothes online or in a store.

I'm just having trouble finding good fashion schools for what I need. And nobody seems to want to help me. So, I'm stuck. I also don't want to stay in New York. I hate winter, and all the cold. But, I might have to live in NY, if I choose to work in fashion. So, I just don't know what to do. I'm stuck in a rut, or something like that! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment